- 1 pint fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup peanuts
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- ½ cup dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Flake salt to garnish
Yogurt Raspberry Drops Recipe
- Carefully fill each raspberry with a peanut and place onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Dip each raspberry into the yogurt until coated and transfer back onto the baking sheet. Place in the freezer for 1 hour to harden.
- Add the dark chocolate and coconut oil to a small bowl and melt in the microwave in 30 second intervals.
- Dip each raspberry in the melted chocolate until coated and transfer back onto the baking sheet.
- Immediately sprinkle each raspberry with flake salt before the chocolate shell fully hardens.
- Place back in the freezer for 15 minutes before serving.