- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- ⅔ cup pumpkin puree
- ¼ cup ice
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice + more for garnish
- 5 ginger snap cookies + more for garnish (crushed)
- Whipped cream for serving
- Caramel sauce for serving
Pumpkin Spice Milkshake Recipe
- Add the ice cream, milk, pumpkin, maple syrup, pumpkin spice, and crushed graham crackers to a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy, or about 10-15 seconds.
- Pour into large milkshake glasses and top with whipped cream, caramel sauce, crushed ginger snap cookies, and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie seasoning.