- 1 small pumpkin (roughly 1-2 lbs) (1 cup pumpkin puree for the pie)
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 ½ tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp pumpkin spice
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 store bought premade pie crust
- ½ cup miniature marshmallows
- Mello Air Fryer
Marshmello Pumpkin Pie Recipe
- Preheat your Mello air fryer to 400F and wash and scrub your pumpkin.
- Place the pumpkin in the air fryer and cook for roughly 12 minutes per pound. Halfway through cooking, flip the pumpkin over so it evenly cooks.
- Pierce the skin with a fork to see when the pumpkin is fully cooked through. Set aside and let cool.
- Once the pumpkin is cooled to the touch, cut in half, remove the seeds and scoop out the flesh.
- Add the cooked pumpkin to a blender or food processor and blend until it creates a smooth puree.
- To a large bowl, add 1 cup of the pumpkin puree as well as the milk, egg, sugar, cornstarch, pumpkin spice, and salt. Mix to combine.
- Lay the pie crust into the pie pan and cut any excess crust around the edges so 1’’ of excess crust remains around the outside of the pie pan. Fold the edges of the excess dough under itself to create a crust.
- Preheat your Mello air fryer to 350F for 2-3 minutes and then place in the pie crust. Par bake the pie crust for 5 minutes.
- Next, pour in the pie filling and cook for an additional 25-30 minutes or until the filling sets and no longer jiggles.
- If desired, place on some miniature marshmallows in the shape of Marshmello and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until they become golden brown.
- Let the pumpkin pie sit at room temperature for 1 hour and then place in the fridge to cool for another 2 hours before serving.