- 8 large jalapenos peppers
- 1 cup cream cheese
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup finely sliced green onion + more for garnish
- 1 tbsp ghost pepper hot sauce (or other favorite hot sauce)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 lb (16 slices) bacon
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Mello Air Fryer
Jalapeno Poppers Recipe
- Cut each jalapeno in half lengthwise and deseed.
- In a small bowl, add the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, green onion, hot sauce, and garlic powder and mix to 3-combine.
- Add a large spoonful of the cream cheese mixture into each jalapeno pepper half.
- Lay out a strip of bacon and lightly sprinkle with cayenne pepper.
- Place a filled jalapeno half at the end of the strip of the bacon, roll it up, and then skewer with a toothpick. Repeat for the remaining bacon slices.
- Preheat your Mello air fryer to 325F.
- In two batches, air fry the jalapeno poppers for 10-12 minutes or until the bacon is crispy.
- Serve on a plate and garnish with more green onion.