- 1 package cooked hotdogs (6 needed for recipe)
- 1 tube store bought crescent rolls
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- Small popsicle or skewer sticks
- Ketchup and mustard for serving
- Optional: candy eyes
Halloween Mummy Dogs Recipe
- Carefully unroll the crescent dough on a flat surface and then cut into ¼’’ strips using a knife or pizza cutter.
- Lay down 6 slices of the dough with a small gap in between each and then place down a hot dog in the middle perpendicular to the crescent roll strips.
- Fold the dough over in a crisscross pattern creating a mummy look. Leave a small space at one end for the face of the mummy corn dog.
- Brush each mummy with melted butter and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Preheat your air fryer to 325F for 2-3 minutes and then place the mummies in the air fryer and cook for 10-12 minutes or until the dough becomes golden brown, carefully flipping halfway through for even cooking.
- Insert a skewer or popsicle into each mummy corn dog and top with eye candies.
- Serve with ketchup and mustard.