- 1 pack (12) mozzarella cheese sticks
- 2 eggs
- 1 large bag flamin hot cheetos (2 cups powdered)
- 1 cup favorite jarred marinara sauce
- Cooking spray
- Basil for garnish
Flaming Hot Mozzarella Sticks Recipe
- Add your cheetos to a large ziploc and crush into a powder using a rolling pin or similar piece of equipment. Transfer to a bowl.
- Crack and whisk the eggs in a bowl and set aside.
- Dip each stick of mozzarella into the egg batter and then coat in the crushed cheetos.
- Place the mozzarella sticks on a plate or baking sheet and transfer to the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat your air fryer to 375F.
- Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray and add in the mozzarella sticks in a single layer.
- Spray the mozzarella sticks with cooking spray and air fry for 5-7 minutes or until crisp.
- Serve immediately with marinara sauce and garnish with fresh basil.