- 2 pounds large strawberries
- 8 oz package cream cheese room temp
- 1/2 cup salted butter room temp
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ¼ - ½ tsp. almond extract
Deviled Strawberries Recipe
- In a stand mixer beat the cream cheese and butter for 30-60 seconds on high until combined. Add the powdered sugar, cocoa powder, vanilla and ¼ tsp. almond extract.
- Beat on high for several minutes, scraping the sides occasional. When the mixture is fluffy it's done.
- Slice the strawberries in half.
- Fit a pastry bag with a 1M sized frosting tip and pipe a row of cheesecake filling unto each half strawberry.
- These will hold for a few hours in the fridge.