- ¼ cup popcorn kernels (3 cups cooked, prepared according to package instructions)
- 1 cup pretzels
- 1 ¼ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Flake salt for garnish
Chocolate Popcorn Bark Recipe
- Prepare the popcorn according to package instructions and add to a large bowl.
- Break the pretzels into smaller pieces and add into the bowl with the popcorn.
- Add the chocolate into a bowl, along with the coconut oil, and melt in the microwave in 30 second increments until fully melted. Stir in the peanut butter.
- Pour the melted chocolate mixture over the popcorn and pretzels and mix until combined.
- Transfer to an 8X8’’ baking dish lined with parchment paper and press into an even layer.
- Sprinkle over with flake salt and place in the freezer for 1 hour to harden.
- To serve, break into smaller pieces and enjoy.