- 1 large chicken breast
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- ½ cup flour
- 1 egg (whisked)
- Salt & pepper
- Cooking spray
- ½ cup favorite marinara sauce
- 6 slices fresh mozzarella
- 6 party potato rolls
- Fresh basil
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp oregano
- Mello Air Fryer
Chicken Parm Sliders Recipe
- Lay the chicken breast onto a cutting board and beat with a meat tenderizer into a large thin breast ½’’ thick. Alternatively, carefully butterfly the chicken breast using a knife. Season with salt and pepper.
- In three separate shallow dishes, add the flour, egg, and breadcrumbs. Coat the chicken breast in the flour, followed by the egg and breadcrumbs.
- Preheat your Mello air fryer to 400F for 2-3 minutes. Spray the bottom of the air fryer with cooking spray, lay in the chicken and then spray the top of the chicken with more cooking spray. Cook for 6-8 minutes or until the chicken is cooked fully through and begins to brown.
- Carefully slice the party rolls in half without tearing them apart so the tops and bottoms stay intact.
- Lay the down chicken on the bottom of the bread, followed by an even layer of marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. Lastly, sprinkle with fresh basil.
- Place on the tops of the bread and gently smush down.
- Mix the melted butter, garlic, and oregano in a small dish and brush over the tops of the buns.
- Transfer to the Mello air fryer and cook for 4-5 minutes or until the mozzarella cheese is fully melted and the buns begin to turn golden brown.
- Slice into 6 sliders and serve warm.