- 1 loaf Brioche bread (cut into 16 1’’ sticks)
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups cereal of choice (I like frosted flakes)
- Maple syrup for serving
- Optional: Confectioner sugar for dusting
- Mello Air Fryer
Cereal French Toast Recipe
- Add the cereal into a ziploc bag and break up until it has a coarse meal texture. -Transfer to a flat-bottomed container.
- In a separate flat-bottomed container, add in the eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla. Whisk to combine.
- Slice the brioche bread into 8 1” sticks and dip into the wet batter, on all sides, followed by the crushed cereal.
- Preheat your Mello air fryer to 375F and once hot, add in ½ of french toast sticks, and spray with oil if desired for extra crispiness, and cook for 4 minutes and then flip and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Dip into maple syrup for serving.