- 1 head of cauliflower (about 4 to 5 cups of florets)
- 1/2 c unsweetened nondairy milk (almond works best)
- 1/2 c water
- 2 c breadcrumbs
- 3/4 c all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp of paprika
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- 1 c hot sauce
Cauliflower Wings Recipe
- Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees°F.
- Chop cauliflower head into florets.
- Mix the ingredients for dry batter in a bowl: flour, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Then add the milk and water and whisk until the batter is combined.
- Add breadcrumbs to a separate bowl.
- Dip each cauliflower floret in the batter and then in the bread crumbs and then add it to the airfryer.
- Bake in the air fryer for 10 min. Flip and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Prepare hot sauce mixture: In a saucepan, melt the butter and add the hot sauce. Turn off the heat and stir until the butter and hot sauce are combined.
- Take the cauliflower out of the air fryer and coat each piece in hot sauce and bake for 6-10 more minutes.