- Frozen dinner rolls
- 6oz vegan cream cheese
- Pickled jalapenos
- Everything bagel seasoning
- 2 qt water
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons malt syrup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Bagel Poppers Recipe
- If you haven’t already, thaw the dough according to the instructions on the package.
- Roll and flatten a piece of dough the size of a golfball.
- Add 2 tsp of vegan cream cheese to the dough. Seal it and roll it into a ball.
- In a sauce pan boil the poaching ingredients over medium heat: 2 qt water, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 tablespoon baking soda, 2 tablespoons malt syrup and 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Take the rested bagel balls and boil in the poaching liquid for 15-20 seconds. Remove and place on baking sheet.
- Brush with olive oil and add bagel toppings: jalapenos and everything bagel seasoning.
- Bake in 325°F oven for 20 - 30 minutes or until the top is golden brown.