- 1 lb uncooked bacon
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
Bacon Twists Recipe
- Preheat your oven to 400F and line a large baking sheet with a baking rack.
- Twist each slice of bacon as tight as possible and lay evenly on the baking rack.
- Sprinkle over the coconut sugar and smoked paprika.
- Place in the oven and bake for 35-40 minutes, checking every few minutes after 30 minutes. Remove when golden and slightly crispy.
- Allow the bacon twizzlers to slightly cool and firm up before enjoying.