- 2 large apples
- ⅓ cup oats
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- Vanilla ice cream for serving
- Mello Air Fryer
Air Fryer Apple Crisps Recipe
- Cut each apple in half vertically. Use an ice cream scooper to scoop out the seeds and core in each half.
- In a bowl, mix together the oats, walnuts, sugar, melted butter, cinnamon and salt.
- Add 2 spoonfuls of the oats mixture to the inside of each apple half.
- Place them in the Mello air fryer and air fry on 375F for 10-12 minutes.
- Enjoy with ice cream.